Senior Underground Utility Mapping Surveyor
LandScope has a vacancy for a senior member of our team, specialising in the mapping of underground utility infrastructure.
At the forefront of the industry for 18 years, LandScope offers its clients the latest techniques and solutions, including:
- Ultra-high resolution GPR antenna arrays
- Mobile solutions – on and off road
- Multi-vendor GPR systems from Kontur (formerly 3DRadar), Leica, Utsi and GSSI
- Dynamic radar processing with integration to U-GIS (underground GIS)
- GIS approach to underground feature records
- Latest EML solutions from Vivax and Radiodetection
We are looking for leadership, experience, and an appetite to develop one’s underground mapping skills within our high-tech, market leading service.
Reporting directly to Principal of Underground Infrastructure Mapping, the position calls for field lead and project management skills. Field and office deployment in equal measure allows for the polishing of radar processing and project delivery skills; advanced training will be provided as required. The opportunity to work across our other established service lines is available is of interest, to include hydrographic, geophysical, structural monitoring, mobile mapping and UAV.
The successful candidate would be based at either our Shropshire, Essex, or Oxfordshire offices, with relocation packages available. A full UK driving licence will be required.
Marketing leading remuneration and benefits designed to attract the best.
- A relocation allowance (amount dependent upon circumstances)
- A generous pension scheme
- Participation in company EMI (employee ownership) options scheme
- Annual leave of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Use of a company vehicle – for company travel
- Free access to the company camper van – minimum age of 21 years
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site gymnasium
LandScope is committed to providing an equal opportunity environment where people are treated in a fair and consistent way, promoting a culture of respect and dignity, and actively challenging discrimination should it ever arise. Further details can be found in our Equal Opportunities Policy and Modern Slavery Policy.