We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our Underground Utility Survey departments based in either Shropshire, Essex or Oxfordshire. This is an excellent opportunity for a Utility Surveyor to join a multi-disciplinary company, offering great progression opportunities with the chance to work with a variety of clients. You will have the opportunity to work on varied underground and utility survey projects using the latest surveying technology. We are looking to hear from enthusiastic surveyors keen to develop their careers and build on existing knowledge and experience.
The role is predominantly field based although you will also be expected to spend some days at the office when needed.
- Previous experience working as an Underground Utilities Surveyor (minimum two years)
- Competent in using Electromagnetic Locators and Ground Penetrating Radar
- Able to complete underground surveys (PAS128) to a high standard
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Understand the principles of drainage in relation to site surveys and design
- Consistently delivery high quality work on time
- Have an awareness of the use of topographical surveys
- Supervise trainee surveyors and provide training when required
- This role will be suited to an individual that is keen to progress and play a leading role in growing the utilities department
- Experience of multiple disciplines beyond utilities would be advantageous
- Able to lead a field team of surveyors
- You will have a strong health and safety culture with experience of operating safe systems of work, be ambitious, enthusiastic and have good communication skills
- You will have a full driving licence and be prepared to travel on a daily basis with some projects requiring you to stay away from home on occasion
- A strong desire to continue and assist with professional development
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Travel Expenses
- Various Office Locations
If you feel that you have a positive, go-getting attitude, enjoy working as part of a team and value the opportunity to work with modern survey equipment and software, then please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
LandScope is committed to providing an equal opportunity environment where people are treated in a fair and consistent way, promoting a culture of respect and dignity, and actively challenging discrimination should it ever arise. Further details can be found in our Equal Opportunities Policy and Modern Slavery Policy.