With the ability to rapidly cover large areas and access hard-to-reach locations, a drone survey offers a cost-effective and safe solution for a range of surveys and inspections. LandScope operates advanced drone technology to deliver high-resolution aerial survey data and photography across a number of sectors. Our Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) fleet includes both fixed-wing and multi-rotor systems which will be selected by our experienced CAA approved team depending on the survey area and objective. A single drone survey campaign allows for the creation of visualisations, volume calculations, analysis, monitoring and inspection.
A drone survey rapidly covers large areas and can be combined with traditional survey methods such as mobile mapping and topographical survey to produce a comprehensive overview of your site or structure. We can deliver highly accurate topographical surveys, digital surface models (DSM), digital terrain models (DTM) and high-resolution imagery.
- Rapid Data Capture: 200ha in approximately 2 hours of flying
- Accurate: resolution of 30mm-120mm (depending on GCP’s)
- Reduced Risk: access areas surveyors cannot
INSPECTION AND MONITORING
We have developed a bespoke solution for the inspection and visualisation of structures located in challenging or difficult to access areas. Our UAV system with a top-mounted camera captures close-range, high-resolution images and is ideally suited for the underside of bridges and dam faces. The system provides an accurate and safe alternative to extensive scaffolding, work platforms or rope access.
A drone survey can be integrated with our other services, such as underwater visualisation, to produce a compelling 3D model above and below the waterline.
- Mapping of large-scale proposed routes including pipeline, overhead cable, and highway feasibility
- Quarry and stockpile survey
- Inspection of bridges, dams, and other marine infrastructure
- River and coastal modelling
- Flood risk assessment and modelling