LandScope’s Environment and Sustainability Plan for 2021
It’s not much of a surprise that LandScope’s Environment and Sustainability Plan for 2021 proves to be very much in line with the theme of this year’s Mental Health Awareness Week: nature.
We are lucky that LandScope’s head office is located in the beautiful Shropshire hills and we have begun an exciting development program to increase its biodiversity, and to make sure that we actually get out and enjoy it! This includes:
- An improved picnic and seating area for al fresco lunches and meetings
- Planting a berry garden
- Bee boxes, bird boxes and pollinator-friendly planting
- Formalisation of our composting system – coffee may sometimes fuel our work, but our conscience will be clearer now the coffee grinds will also fuel our garden!
Other ways we encourage our team to get out and enjoy the great outdoors includes:
- Greater promotion for our already well-adopted Cycle to Work scheme
- The custom conversion of a company vehicle into a stunning campervan for anyone in the team to use for a holiday under the stars
More information about LandScope’s Environment, Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility activities can be found here.
It promises to be an interesting year… watch this space!