Mobile Solutions Fast Track Data Collection and Support Covid-19 Safe Working
Our mobile survey solutions – in the form of Mobile Mapping and Mobile GPR – can safely capture above ground and below ground data whilst observing current social distancing guidelines.
Mobile mapping and mobile GPR are fast, efficient, and safe methods of data capture which enable our team to complete the majority of the works from the safety of their home office. Time on site is minimal as the systems capture large quantities of high-accuracy data in a short amount of time.
In addition to rapidly capturing data, our mobile solutions remove surveyors from at risk environments and adhere to social distancing guidelines for Covid-19 as they by nature reduce human contact in the field.
Benefits of our mobile solutions:
- Covid-19 Safe Working: with boots off the carriageway, and only one person in the vehicle for data collection, social distancing can be adhered to. An attendant vehicle will be deployed to ensure no lone working.
- Rapid: travelling at highway speed, our mobile solutions can capture more than 50 linear km of high-resolution, high-accuracy data per day.
- No Disruption: reduces, and in some cases removes, the need for traffic management or carriageway closures.
Our mobile solutions can be deployed for a number of applications including:
- Mobile Mapping: topographical survey, asset inventory, condition assessment, visualisation and digital twin modelling.
- Mobile Ground Penetrating Radar (MGPR): PAS128 survey / utility mapping, pavement survey, site investigation and archaeology.
If you would like more information on any of our survey solutions, please contact our commercial team on 01694 731930 or email@example.com.
The health, safety and well-being of our employees, clients, subcontractors, and the wider public is our top priority. We will operate all our projects in compliance with the latest Government advice and each project will benefit from a detailed CV19 Risk Assessment. Further information can be found in our Covid-19 Policy.